Saturday, August 8, 2009

in a word..perfection




my gawd, perfection really does exist. THIS chiseled creature is in the new GI Joe movie. Twu and i went to a double feature yesterday but we snuck in to GIJ for a few minutes to see if it looked interesting. Cool special effects but THIS perfect parfait caught my eye and I vowed to come back and see the movie in its entirety. I turned to Twu excitedly and said "I'll swap you..I get a night with that guy and you can have a night with Megan Fox" ..he smiled so I don't know if that meant yes or no.

I don't even know how to pronounce his name..do i have to know? Lee works. Or just gentle grunting sounds. Man. Ok I know the photo is probably airbrushed but look at that facial bone structure..high cheekbones, hollowed out cheeks (not puffy), gorgeous slant of the eyes (not round) , sleek black hair (not mushroom shaped)..a body to ovulate for.

ok..breathe in paper bag..focus.

today was the second day in a row that i woke up without feeling a strangling web of problems on my chest..i felt free, happy, able to move forward with decisions and plans that are GOOD instead of forced. it's like the last few months are just a bad dream. life has settled back into an easy, dancing pace again and is not full of stress and emotional cartwheeling. maybe it's the bump in celexa. maybe it's knowing there really are men like Lee out there.

can they make him a vampire too?

No comments:

Post a Comment