Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THE teal Sim











This costume fits me perfect and I love the color. But I have this theory when you sell or get rid of one thing, then another appears. I wonder if husbands and boyfriends are like that? Just kidding.

If you go to the dahlal website, it is similar to Gilded Night without all the turquoise ruffles
https://www.dahlal.com/default.aspx?n=1&lpc=1&lpo=5

Here's the specs:


The set comes with a veil and some extra chiffon beaded piece, I have no idea what it is, the headband (velvet), two velvet beaded gloves, the beaded neckband, the bra and the belt that is attached to a long velvet skirt. If you know Sim, you know the bra has so many beads it's like fish scales. Not like these scanty naked lycra things I see these days (scoff). The bra is a heavy velvet base, it has silver beading , large crystals, and peacock iridescent fringe. The skirt is that deep gorgeous teal everyone drools over..NOT hunter green, it is indeed teal . The belt is attached and zips on the side. Tight fitting skirt but it is slit up one side so it does not inhibit movement. In fact it makes your ass look great. The skirt has the heavily beaded belt and then has the silver embellishments on the side, and is fully covered with medium length peacock fringe everywhere. A slight shimmy makes them all dance.

Take it quick before I change my mind. Every time i put it on..oh well just take it.

I bought it lightly used from a reputable vendor, I have tried it on but never danced or performed in it. It is in impeccable condition. No odor or sign of use.

$675 plus shipping FIRM. Customer is responsible for custom/taxes if it goes overseas.

Bra: Underbust 33 inches (the strap that goes where the back bra strap is). You might be able to get a 34 inch out of it but I'd say 33 to be safe so when you go do something fancy your strap doesn't burst.

Straps are each 15 inches long..I think it is meant to be worn halter style. You will probably have to move the hooks around in fact there is a hook and eye on the bra strap but no hooks on the halter straps. Widest part of the cup is 8 inches.

Probably built for a large C but I can cram double D's in there...

on the inside are some small hooks that poke thru the lining but nothing is torn

Length of skirt from middle of belt in the center (where the V dips a bit) to hem is 39 inches. From top of belt down the SIDE is 42 inches (I guess this accounts for booty room).
Belt is approximately 37 inches. Below the belt where the velvet skirt starts, it is stretchy so a pair of curvy hips could fit in it just fine. Depending on where you like to wear your belt, it worked for me to have a slimmer waistline and wear the belt low, and have enough room in the skirt for my booty and hips.

if you are looking for a matching silk veil, Tickle me Teal will match, so would A'Kai Bloom, Temptation, Hummingbird..

All SALES FINAL

email akaisilksinfo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment